Monday, June 28, 2010

Who likes stuff?

Okay, my new favorite thing to do is follow and read fashion blogs and YA book review blogs.  I especially love the fashion ones because I find out where all the good sales are, and these ladies are so cute and so fashionable and it makes me want to dress nicer.  Case in point: reading of these blogs made me buy a super cute pleated skirt from the Gap that is not on their website or I would link to it, and today I am wearing it to work!  White legs and all!  (Also, this skirt is a size 6 and it totally fits me so comfortably that I couldn't pass it up for real.)  Either way, these kinds of blogs have lots of giveaways, so don't be surprised if you occasionally see one of those "Hey, Look at This Contest!" post.

So... hey!  Look at this contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment