Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My coffee smells delicious but is too hot to drink.

So only a few days left until the 10k, and I pretty much stopped training.  Now, if I were actually trying to run this thing and make good time, I would have probably trained harder or at least tried to.  However, here I am, not training, kind of concerned, but mostly just looking forward to the weekend.

Why, you ask?  Because I will be partying down like it's 1999 with some good friends.  Poor Jack will have so many names to learn, but he told me that if he can't remember he's making one up.  What's funny about him is that he hardly remembers names and stuff, but this ONE time, I randomly ran into someone in Staunton that I hadn't seen in years, and I briefly introduced him, and he always remembers their names.  That boy's mind needs to be studied.

Nothing else new to report.  Sooooo booooooor-iiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment