Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Just own the night like the 4th of July..."

I know, two posts in one week!  Freak out, y'all!

I didn't just say y'all...

Have you noticed that my blogs usually start the same way?  For example: Hey, I never update.  Now, you know I love [this].  Now, I will talk about how much I love [this].  I don't care if you make fun of me for loving [this].  And... repeat.

Yeah... so, you know I love the PS22 Chorus.  Bonus- they're buddies with a group called Ithacappella!  I first heard of them back in my own a cappella days because of a recording I found of them singing a very awesome and complicated song I loved from high school called Salmo 150 (and SUPER YAY I found this on Youtube because the 2nd song this group does is my SECOND favorite song I love from high school!!).

Anywho, it totally makes my day whenever the PS22 Chorus updates their blog, especially when it's because they're covering Katy Perry.  So... please enjoy [this].

No comments:

Post a Comment