Monday, August 29, 2011

May the odds be ever in your favor!

I watched about 20 minutes of the VMAs last night in order to see the teaser trailer for The Hunger Games.  It is 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back.  I don't know if I'm just old or what, but it was terrible.  Absolutely awful in every possible way.  And who thought it was a good idea to have Bruno Mars sing the Amy Winehouse tribute?  Did he get busted for cocaine?  Oh... right.

Anywho... the trailer is amazing!  I desperately wish it was longer or it gave a glimpse of Peeta and Haymitch... but I'll take it.  The best part?  Besides how awesome Jennifer Lawrence looks at Katniss (BRAIDS!)?  Those four notes at the very end.  Haunting.  Perfect.

Is it March yet??

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music

No comments:

Post a Comment