Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"The smell of cakes and pies is absolutely everywhere..."

No updates in a while because I haven't had anything to say, really.  Nothing I can put up into the internet ether, anyway.  I recently told a friend that we needed new words to describe our feelings, since "frustrated" and "over it" weren't cutting it anymore.  Like we should make up some sort of code so we could actually get the angry feelings effectively off our chests.  Unfortunately, I can't.  So... slartibartfast.

That being said, I would like to wish everyone who might see this Happy Holidays!  I hope you have a great, relaxing, fun winter time.  I'd like to leave you with a little number from one of my favorite holiday movies.  I hope you all feel just like The Pumpkin King this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment