Saturday, October 2, 2010

Best Week Ever (Is Coming Soon).

I'm fairly certain that the week of October 24th will be my best week ever of 2010.  Why is this?  Let me explain.
*Oct 24- Birthday of one of my best friends.  We will certainly celebrate in style, of that I am sure.  Even if "in style" means eating a basket full of fried pickles.  That's style to me.
*Oct 26- Glee's Rocky Horror themed episode.  Granted, this may anger a lot of people.  I'm not one of them.  I love Glee, I love Rocky Horror, I love this night.  I'm really looking forward to "There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)," which is my fave RHPS song.  I don't care who sings it.  Yay.
*Oct 27- MUSE!  Yay!  Also, who's opening for Muse?  METRIC.  SUPER YAY.
*Oct 28- We leave for Florida to spend a long weekend at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  True, there are other parks at Universal.  I've seen all those before.  I'm eating breakfast at Three Broomsticks.  That immediately means I'm cooler than you.

Seriously... the days can't go by fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment