Friday, June 1, 2012

"The darkest clouds seem to be gathering right above my building, so I assume that's where Zuul is."

It's a scary rainy near-apocalypse outside right now.  I tweeted the title of this entry to Sarah Enni once she mentioned the tornado warning(!!!).  She responded WE'RE NOT READY.  I did this at my desk.

I'll be out of town all next week at Book Expo America (more commonly known as BEA).  This is my first time attending this conference, and I am WICKED EXCITED to go!  To entertain you while I am away, I leave you the following videos.


The Lizzie Bennet Diaries!  A great web series turning Lizzie Bennet into a video blogger.  I love all version of Pride & Prejudice, but this one is so original and fun.  I love it.



The latest vlogbrothers video!  Which, if you don't find this funny, then a- you shouldn't watch any more vlogbrothers videos and b- we MAY not be able to be friends.  Also, you should click on the Outtakes video link that pops up at the end.



Dan Bern singing Tiger Woods aka the song that's been stuck in my head all day.  This is kind of a silly warning, but some of the words to this song have been deemed "inappropriate for daytime hours" by the former student managers of my college radio station, so... now you know.



The teaser trailer for Les Miserables.  Look, there's a lot of controversy among Les Mis fans about this trailer, mostly surrounding Anne Hathaway's singing.  Personally, I love it.  I have yet to make it through a viewing of this trailer without getting a bit verklempt.  Also, I have yet to look at this picture without loudly singing, "Valjean at laaast we see each other plain..."




The newest trailer for Magic Mike aka the movie that needs no plot.  I mean... honestly.

AND you're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! These are so fantastic!!!! Thank you for giving me something else to do while Christian naps! Oh, and that's why Anne Hathaway cut off her hair. What a great cast!! Also... the movie that needs no plot!! No words, no words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally watch ALL of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries! They are so fun. Lydia *may* be my favorite :D

      And I might be watching the Magic Mike trailer again... and again...

      Delete