Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"No."

I quote Ron Donald, caught red-handed with poo shoe.  Starz has decided to cancel Party Down.  You'd think at this point in my life, with all the cancellations I've had to deal with, I'd find a better way to handle this.  Alas, no.  Just like Arrested Development and Pushing Daisies before it, one of my favorite shows is now in the TV ether.

I've been watching all the videos uploaded by Stupid Starz that I can see on YouTube, and while I wish I could post the video of the cast acting out the play from Steve Guttenberg's Birthday, it's not there.  However, in complaining about this tragedy on Twitter, I found out that I'm in good company.  Chuck Klosterman, the hilarious author of one of my faves Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs says, "The fact that Starz just canceled PARTY DOWN makes me want to blow up my TV, followed by the entire state of California."  Dan Harmon, writer and creator of fave show [thankfully STILL ON THE AIR] Community simply says, "BOO."

I agree, funny dudes.  BOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment