Monday, August 30, 2010

60-Second Emmys.

That's what the Hubs said last nite while giggling and celebrating the One Minute of Emmys, and I'm pretty sure that officially makes him nerdier than me once again, so... hooray for that action.  Also, I didn't post my Emmy predictions because I had a busy weekend, but I sure am glad I forgot.  I picked TERRIBLY this year, but I'm kind of glad about that.  My terrible picks means that LOTS and LOTS of first time winners took home prizes, and while they weren't the people I wanted, it's still pretty sweet to see.  Also, I might have to start watching Modern Family... and I don't know how to feel about that yet.  More on that later.

However, since this is running through my brain this morning, and since it cracked me up so bad last night, please enjoy this FABULOUS intro from last night.  Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment