Monday, February 8, 2010

Blah blah blah, snow snow snow.

Have I mentioned I'm over it?  Well, here it is one more time: OVER IT.  I did appreciate a 3 day weekend, though.  It gave me time to really gain some Angel momentum.  I'm into Season Four now, and I love it because ANGELUS is back.  You can tell the difference between Angel & Angelus because Angel is sad and mopey, and Angelus is a huge ass who wears eyeliner and leather pants.  Plus, Angelus will occasionally speak in a very terrible Irish accent.  Woo.  It's kind of like how you can tell when Buffy isn't Buffy because her hair is crimped.  I kid you not.

Many power outages around the area this weekend.  We are lucky because we live in a more centralized and populated area of the county, so our power was never out for long.  It was simply annoying- it would go out, come back, go out, come back, blah blah blah.  However, TWICE, it went out while I was doing my Shred.  WTF?  The first time, I had literally just started, so I made up my own Shred.  I mean, it's 3 minutes strength (30 sec core exercise, 1 min legs & arms), 2 minutes cardio (two different exercises, 30 seconds and alternate), 1 minute abs, repeat twice.  So... I did a pretty good job, probably somewhere between a Level 1 and a Level 2.  I worked my abs too much, because now they are super sore.  And so again this morning, I was in the middle of Circuit 2, and I was feeling pretty good, when BANG.  Power out AGAIN.  And this time, I had to go to work!  I definitely needed a shower.  So, i tried to finish that circuit and make up another one, finished cleaning off my car, and when I came back in?  Power on.  UUUUUGH.  It's just annoying.

I need to officially start training for this 10K.  With the massive amounts of ice and snow in this town, I get nervous about going to our "workout room" at work because there is lots of snow all around the building and I feel wussy.  However, I need to just suck it up and do it.  I want to be able to get through this race with a good time, and I want to be strong enough to inspire my mom to keep up with me.  I think it's important for us to do this together.  Very awesome bonding.

20 days til Vegas.  PLEASE GO BY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, you 20 days.  I want to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment