Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 29- A Song From Your Childhood

I cannot believe I'm almost done.  This has been way too much fun.

As soon as I saw today's challenge, I immediately knew the song I would pick.  I was lucky enough to grow up with two great parents that introduced myself and my brother to lots of great music, great movies, and great pop culture.  The Muppets were a definite staple, and this was one of my favorites.  Whenever I hear it, I always think of home, think of my parents, think of the wonderful circumstances I had around me.  What a lovely song.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sang that in one of our elementary school music programs... 5th grade maybe?
    I'm sure we could always consult the media library for proof - however, i don't think that'll be necessary!

    ReplyDelete