Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm back, yo!

I have returned!  I had a wonderful, awesome, relaxing, hilarious vacation in St. Louis with an old friend.  We go way, way back.  Back to the days when we pretty much created the concept of Frenemies.  After a few epic fights, we discovered that we could pretty much rule the world as friends.  And then we totally did.  At least in our own minds.  Either way, lots of old stories thrown out to laugh at, lots of awesome movies watched, lots of hugs and kisses received from her two little bits, and lots of Sonic slushes drank :)  Only downer was that I didn't get to see THIS cool lady because of logistical crap (stemming from me not having a car), and that was pretty lamesauce.

More specific info to come, especially about the City Museum which is one of the coolest places I have EVAH been, but until then, please enjoy this little bit that makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment