Friday, July 30, 2010

No Sleep Til...

We're heading out to New York today (in just a few hours, actually), and I'm pretty stoked.  It's my sister-in-law's birthday (Hubs's sister, not Brother's Wife, in case you CARE!), and she will be the big and scary 3-0.  Also, for those nerds like me, this weekend is also when the fabled Harry Potter would turn the big 3-0.  Yes, that's right: my sister-in-law and Harry Potter have the same birthday!  Why do I care?  Why am I excited about this?  Have you READ this blog before?  If not, here's a brief overview: I'm a huge, huge dork.  The end.

Back to SIL's birthday. She lives in Brooklyn, and she has made claims that she wants to have a moon bounce at her party. At her place in Brooklyn. In the backyard. Now, I haven't been to her new place yet, but... how is this possible? I don't even know. However, if she's got to pick one, I hope it's this one (pictured left).


Right?  How awesome would that be?  It's like a clown castle that no children should ever play in.  It's terrifying and whimsical at the same time.  Or perhaps just terrifying.  Either way, if you find yourself wandering the city this weekend and see a giant wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man, come on down and have a few beers with me :)  I'll be the one hopping in the moon bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment