Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shout Out!

In my previous blog, I made one GIANT error. I did not credit someone who has been very important to my Buffy watching, and that is Elizabeth. Without her generous lending of Seasons 3 through 7, I would not have been able to finish the series last night (which I did! Sad!) because I would have had to wait on Netflix to send me the discs or wait until Christmas when I received them as presents.

So, here's to you, Elizabeth! You're my enabler! Or my dealer! Either way, thank you :)

Also, it's snowing in Charlottesville today. It's been coming down pretty fast, but like all Virginia snow, it's slushy and watery. This puts a damper on my plans for the day, which was Christmas shopping. I may get a second wind later and go out to face the day, but for now, I'm going to hit up the Instant Queue (though Jack doesn't want to watch "The Way We Were" for some reason...) and pretend like we're snowed in a la JMU days. Happy December 5th, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment