Monday, January 11, 2010

30 Day Shred- Day 1

Just finished the workout a few minutes ago.  It is no joke, but I'm really pleased with it.  It's definitely butt-kicking (at one point, you literally try to kick your own butt), but it'll be worth it in the end.  I did the Level 1 first, obviously, and there are 3 levels total.  Since it's 30 days, I assume you do each level for 10 days.  For me, I'm going to continue with Level 1 for 10 days OR until I feel like it's not kicking me like it was.  Either way, I'm kind of excited.

Also, though I am following what I may lose, I'm not going to post it because I'm too self-whatever to do it.  I may change my mind, but I just can't right now.  Sorry!

Other than that, nothing much here.  Just about to get ready for work.  Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment