Tuesday, January 19, 2010

30 Day Shred- Day 9

It's been over a week, and I'm still doing this craziness, so that's good.  I'm seeing results, so that's why I keep going.  I haven't weighed myself, but I know I have lost some inches.  How?  Because I'm wearing a pair of pants at work today that, though they fit me months ago, they were so uncomfortable that I couldn't button them.  Today, snug as a bug in a... pair of well-fitting pants.  My clothes pretty much all fit better.  I find that I have more energy.  It's nice.

Today is also officially mine and Jack's two year wedding anniversary.  Two years ago today, at this very moment, I was watching my bridesmaids get their hair did and thinking about how great it was to wake up to Full House that morning and wondering if it was going to snow.  (Spoiler alert: it did.)  Apparently, two years is traditionally the Cotton anniversary.  I should get Jack some Q-Tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment