Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beatings, Beatings, Beatings.

Tonight starts the next season of "The Biggest Loser."  As previously stated, I will pretend like I won't watch it, but I know I will.  Hopefully, it will inspire me to do something for at least a week or so.  This is my problem.  I am habitually lazy.  I know it's just my own mind I'm fighting against, but it's the hardest fight I've ever had.  I simply cannot motivate myself.  Even now, when I weigh the most ever and I'm displeased with what I see in myself, I still cannot DO IT.  I don't know what will work, but I wish I had a Jillian to give me BEATINGS BEATINGS BEATINGS and yell at me about how lazy I am.  Her total scariness and fists of beating fury would definitely motivate me to RUN FAST away from said fists.

jillian michaels Pictures, Images and Photos

Mostly, I just want something easy to fix the problem, but I know there's no way to accomplish that.  That's really no way to accomplish anything.  I need to break the laziness.  2010 needs to be the year I beat Lazy.  I need to take Lazy by the shoulders and SHAKE IT right out of my system.  The bad part is that, just like the late, great Mr. Fields used to say, I got that disease running all through my body.  I can fight it for a while, but eventually, I end up back on the couch, staring at the laptop or petting the dog or watching TV or staring into space.  I can't do that anymore.  Too many excuses-- it's too cold, I'm exhausted, I want to watch TV, I want to relax, me me me, blah blah blah.  Which kind of seems like the theme of this entry: Me, Me, Me.  Blah, Blah, Blah.

So... there's that.

I got a ridiculous amount of music for Christmas this year.  So far, my favorite albums are:
Fantasies Pictures, Images and Photos
 Fantasies by Metric (oh, I love it so much, especially the first 2 tracks)
Tegan And Sara - Sainthood Pictures, Images and Photos
Sainthood by Tegan and Sara (I'm fairly certain T&S could make a kazoo album and I'd still love it, but this truly rocks) and...
Fearless Pictures, Images and Photos
Fearless by Taylor Swift.  I don't know why I love the Swifty, but I really do.

Also for Christmas, Jack got me the first two seasons of Angel, much to his own chagrin.  Also, much to his own chagrin, I kind of love it.  It isn't the best thing I've ever watched, not by a long shot, but it's cheesy and silly and it makes me laugh.  It still has that Joss Whedon charm, and that's something I'm a fan of.  Plus, I'm a fan of this guy:
A6 Pictures, Images and Photos
cheesy Angel shot!

Alright, must dash.  If you have any tips on how to stop being a lazy lazy lazy person, please feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment