Friday, May 28, 2010

Woo Woo 3 Day Weekend!

To celebrate Memorial Day, I plan on doing pretty much nothing for the next few days.  It will be epic.  It will be awesome.  It will be at least 2 full days of knitting, sleeping, and watching a marathon of something on DVD.  Then, on Monday, I'll be heading into Richmond to catch what could be the most creatively panned movie ever, Sex and the City 2.
Sex and the City 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

I am not mad at this movie.  Granted, I don't have high hopes.  I've been an SATC watcher for many, many years, and I have a group of 3 other fabulous ladies that I always watch SATC with.  (I'm the Miranda.  Also, if we were Golden Girls, I'd be the Sophia.)  I loved the series, just loved it.  I can watch it from start to finish, then start it all over again.  So many episodes are SO well-done, and I especially think the series finale wrapped up everything so well.  Even The Hubs watched an episode, but JUST ONCE, and JUST because Michael Showalter was set to guest-star (and then I got to TELL Showalter this story in person, and judging by his reaction, he seemed to like it...)
you must learn the new way Pictures, Images and Photos
He looked a little like this... just kidding.

HOWever, I know it's going to be ridiculous.  I know the plot is going to be nonsensical.  I know I will not be watching something that will win any kind of awards, except possibly Razzies.  I don't really care.  I'm more excited about seeing those other three ladies, and having a cocktail, and just relaxing for a little while.  I don't see anything wrong with that.

Plus, I'm kind of excited to see the terrible terribleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment