Friday, April 16, 2010

Tweet!

I'm signed up for Twitter, and mostly what I do on it now is read the tweets of celebrities (and occasionally reply to them).  It may be lame, but I still like it.  It's a great way to get some one-liners, and it makes me feel like I'm actually friends with John Cusack.  Either way, it's what I do.  I usually only reply when they say something particularly reply-worthy or if I can think of a witty response. 

One of those aforementioned celebrities I follow is Julie Benz, known most famously for her roles as:
Angel's sire Darla
Darla and Angel Pictures, Images and Photos
Dexter's wife Rita and








Robin, the loveable stripper on Desperate Housewives.











Last night, she posted a tweet asking what made us smile this week, as we all need a reason to smile on Tax Day.  I replied that I had sent a care package to my cousin in college, containing some snacks and CDs, and that I hoped said cousin liked the package.  About an hour later, I saw this:
juliebenz: @jbsheehan I'm sure he will!! what a sweet gesture!!

Therefore, I now say... BAM!  I have officially made it.

Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment