Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"The whole [bleeping] world's against us, dude, I swear to God!"

On my lunch break today, I went to the Local Blue Store With The Giant Yellow Tag to buy the new Glee/Madonna ep, as well as FINALLY get the new She & Him album.  While there, I saw Party Down for the low, low price of $15 (woot woot!), so I picked that up.  Then... THEN... OH MERCIFUL ZEUS, THEN...

I saw that the LBSWTGYT had the entire Buffy and Angel catalog on sale for $20 each season.  TWENTY.  DOLLARS.  EACH. 

Wasn't it just a few months ago that I had to order the entire series of Angel from Amazon because it was available in NO STORES?  Anywhere?  EVAH.  And, don't even start with Buffy...

Now, suddenly vampires are all popular again, so there it was, plain as day, MOCKING ME with its LOW LOW PRICES.

I got the 3rd and 6th seasons (3rd since it's the last one with my most fave DB, 6th so I can watch Once More With Feeling on reeeeepeeeeeat). 

In other news, I heard this song on the radio today.  Can't imagine why... my favorite part is "everybody solo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment