Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 04- A Song That Makes You Sad

This was a tough one.  There are plenty of songs out there that make me sad, and most of them are schmaltzy crap.  Some songs make me sad because I hate them so much (see also DROPS OF JUPITER).  However, there's only one song that comes to mind that will make me come close to shedding tears when I hear it.  Again, it's by Jimmy Eat World.  I didn't want to pick them again because I'm trying to be diverse, but I really had no other choice in the matter.  This song helped me through a very tough time (which is partially why it makes me sad), and the story behind the song itself also makes me sad.  If you're not familiar with it, do a quick Google search of Mykel & Carli Allen.  Good people, tragic story.

Here You Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment