Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 05- A Song That Reminds You of Someone

Today's challenge could have gone many ways.  Songs hold deep memories for me, so most songs conjure up at least 4 different people for 4 distinct reasons.  So, for the official decision, I chose a song that reminds me of someone every time I listen to it, not just from time to time.  Also, since yesterday's song was sad (as per the theme) and because today has been so sad as well (#prayforjapan), I wanted to pick something that reminded me of good times with my best friend.

My BFF Lindsey and I love to sing in the car together.  This is one of our classics.  It was included on my wedding playlist because I had to have a special singalong with my maid of honor.  We love this, and I love her!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this 30 day challenge!! Well, I love reading YOURS... because your musical taste is much more varied than mine. haha! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete