Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 20- A Song That You Listen To When You're Angry

I've been spending a long time trying to think of something good, something angry, something that will fit with the rest of the songs I've picked.  However, despite what you may have heard about me, I don't like to be angry for a long time.  When I am angry, I usually try to do something to get me out of the anger.  Usually, I listen to a happy-sounding song that has angry words.  You know what's good for that?  Reel Big Fish.

I've also been trying to keep the cursing to a bare minimum on the blog.  But, in picking the perfect angry song (especially the perfect RBF angry song), it's darn near impossible to find one without at least one f-bomb.  I went with this gem that I used to sing LOUDLY and ANGRILY on bad days in high school.  Especially one line in particular...
(I love this video, and I love that Dan is dressed like a bee, and I basically love Scott Klopfenstein FOREVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment