Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 23- A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding

A few of the songs I have used on this list were played at my wedding, as I said in their entries.  The DJ we had was pretty awesome, who looked up and downloaded any songs we requested to have played, including the Rivers song and some Daft Punk too.  For the most part, he had a great selection of tunes that I knew I'd like.  Plenty of 80's jams and other cheesy things that make dancing at a wedding fun. 

However, there was one song that I did not request, but my DJ decided to play it anyway.  Though it wasn't officially on the "play list," it was definitely needed.  See, I got married in January, because I'm one of those weird people who likes winter (and I'd sweated my butt off at enough weddings before that).  To make my January Wedding perfectly wintry, it snowed!  Therefore... it was such a nice day for a WHITE WEDDING.  Nobody talks to Billy Idol that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment