Saturday, March 31, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge Master Pooooost!

I hope you enjoyed reading this series as much as I enjoyed writing it.  It got me thinking a lot about the books I've been reading and also about the books I'd like to read.  It reminded me that I really need to blog more.  I actually like blogging, and I'd like to keep this sort of thing up.  No more one post a month.  At least, I hope not.

Below is my whole list, with links to the entry.  You know, in case you missed it, or in case you're looking for the 30 Day Book Challenge list.

Day 01- Best book you read last year
The Hunger Games
Day 02- A book that you've read more than 3 times
Anna and the French Kiss
Day 03- Your favorite series
The Infernal Devices
Day 04- Favorite book of your favorite series
Clockwork Prince
Day 05- A book that makes you happy
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Day 06- A book that makes you sad
If I Stay
Day 07- Most underrated book
Wanderlove
Day 08- Most overrated book
Shiver
Day 09- A book you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving
Across the Universe
Day 10- Favorite classic book
The Secret Garden
Day 11- A book you hated
The Trylle series
Day 12- A book you used to love but don't anymore
Twilight
Day 13- Your favorite writer
Meg Cabot (plus honorable mentions)
Day 14- Favorite book of your favorite writer
Forever Princess
Day 15- Favorite male character
Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door
Day 16- Favorite female character
Hermione Granger
Day 17- Favorite quote (from your favorite book)
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
Day 18- A book that disappointed you
Carrier of the Mark
Day 19- Favorite book turned into a movie
Pride and Prejudice
Day 20- Favorite romance book
The Sky is Everywhere
Day 21- Favorite book from your childhood
Tuck Everlasting
Day 22- Favorite book you own
The Fault in Our Stars
Day 23- A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven't
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Day 24- A book you wish more people would've read
Shatter Me
Day 25- A character who you can relate to the most
Lily from Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
Day 26- A book that changed your opinion about something
Born Wicked
Day 27- The most surprising plot twist or ending
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Day 28- Favorite title
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Day 29- A book that everyone hated but you liked
Breaking Dawn
Day 30- Your favorite book(s) of all time
Harry Potter and the Awesome Series of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment