Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 04 – Favorite book of your favorite series

Alright, this is going to be short and sweet because a- I've already reviewed this book and b- it's been a long (but fun!) weekend, and this lady needs her sleep, yo.  So, without further ado:

my pics Pictures, Images and Photos

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

In the last entry, I mentioned how I'd already raved about this book over at Wastepaper Prose back in December, so you should go check that out to hear a more in-depth and coherent opinion about how much I love this.  Here's my rambly version: YO, THIS BOOK IS GOOD.  I love the plot, I love the world, and I really, really, REALLY love the characters.  This is full of laughter and tears and bittersweetness to the max.  Definitely my kind of book.  We'll see if this gets dethroned when Clockwork Princess is released, but it would really take a lot.

Fun fact: this was one of my first ARCs I ever received that wasn't being lent to me.  I devoured it over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I actually loved it so much I carried it all over my in-laws' house.  It went room to room with me during the weekend, like my imaginary friend or something, because I couldn't beat to put it down.  It's also really hard to explain this kind of book to someone who does read this kind of book.  Or so I found out.  I also found that my in-laws' house has a ton of really great reading nooks.

Alright, love you guys, but I'm sleepy!  See you all tomorrow for Day 05!

No comments:

Post a Comment