Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t

I wrote three substantial blog entries yesterday.  That means I totally fulfilled my 2012 Resolution to blog more.  One of those entries has had 50 views, and you'd think I was JK Rowling or something.  In other news, I can't believe I'm almost done with this challenge.  It's been super fun.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Pictures, Images and Photos

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

I've essentially been reading this book for about 2 years.  I bought it because... well, come on.  If you can't figure out why I'd want to read this, then we gots a lot more we need to discuss.  So, yeah, bought it, started it on a lunch break, left it in my desk drawer.  I've had an influx of books since then, and every time I'd finish one, another would arrive either due to it being a new book that I'd been waiting on or a swapped book I'd just gotten in the mail or I started reviewing with Susan, and so on.  This has now become just another book on my shelf, waiting to be discovered.  Maybe I'll take it with me on the Big International Trip I'm taking in May.  Long flights = lots of down time = There Will Be Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment