Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 03 – Your favorite new show (aired this TV season)

Short and sweet today, guys.  Not much to say on this topic, unfortunately.

I haven't picked up any new shows this TV season, which is rare.  Right now, I'm more in a catch-up-on-old-stuff phase rather than a pick-up-new-stuff phase.  Also, I'm getting more webseries like The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and Squaresville.

However, the only show I keep up with with that was new this season is The Mindy Project.
this picture is kind of terrible.
I don't think it always works, but it was a good way for me to spend the half hour between New Girl and Parenthood.  I thought the pilot was downright hilarious.  Plus, Chris Messina.

1 comment:

  1. I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SHOW! And I'm sad that not enough people like/watch it and that they maybe aren't going to continue it after this season. I LOVE Mindy! SO FUNNY.
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete