Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 07 – Least Favorite Episode of Your Favorite TV Show

I'm posting this from the Blogger app again so sorry for the lack of gifs and stuff. I got called out by a certain Elizabeth... So I thought I'd post a short & sweet something to try and keep from being too behind. Plus, this one's kind of easy.

Buffy has some random bits, but my least favorite episode is this one from Season Two when Buffy was in its greatness called "Go Fish." It's like swim team meets Swamp Thing, and it's pointless and gross... Except for the part when Xander wears a Speedo. That part's okay.

When I'm back at my laptop, maybe I'll add some fun pictures of that or possibly more nonsense from this. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this text-only post typed using only my thumbs. Ain't evolution grand?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete