Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 14 – Favorite male character

Another day, another easy choice for the challenge.  There are a number of guys who could hold this title-- Chandler Bing, Logan Echolls, Shawn Hunter, Ned the Pie Maker, Dan Rydell alongside Casey McCall.  I could really go on and on.  Instead, this is a newer addition to my TV favorites lists, and the reason I love it so?  This guy.
Nathan Young (played to perfection by Robert Sheehan), Misfits

I love Nathan because he is straight up hilarious (which we all know is the way straight to my heart), but I also love him because he has many, many layers.  His humor sometimes hides his deeper emotions, though often his humor is just... him.  He's a little bit of a sociopath, but in the nicest way.  He's loyal and blunt and probably annoying as all hell, but he's also charming as all hell, which is why the other 4 delinquents keep hanging around.

As usual, my words cannot do justice to Nathan.  The video below is full of Misfits spoilers and is also all kinds of NSFW (language-wise), but it's full of the funnies.  If you find any of this to be even a little bit funny ha-ha, go to Hulu and watch the first 2 seasons of Misfits.  In stories of worlds combining, Robbie here will be starring as my favorite character Simon Lewis in this summer's latest YA movie adaptation The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.  I'm excited and NOT excited for everyone to love him as I have loved him, and there will be joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment