Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 21 – Favorite ship

I have many favorite couples, but just one OTP.  This has been my OTP since before I knew what OTP meant.  This is the couple to love, the couple to end all other couples.
Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence!

I just love them, okay?  I watched so, so much Boy Meets World back when it aired, but I got particularly bad about watching it in reruns on The Disney Channel after I graduated college.  I stayed up until 3 am crying over these two.  They were made for each other, yeah?  They complement each other and understand each other.


So you better believe I'm so excited about Girl Meets World.  I'm not expecting it to be the greatest thing ever, but I still love the fact that it will exist.  Danielle Fishel herself tweeted out the below pic with the caption "Cory and Topanga... together again."  I say, squeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment