Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 27 – Best pilot episode

Ehhhh, I have no feeling about this.  My choice is The OC pilot, because I've watched it about a billion times and I never tire of it.  I also think it really works on its own.  It tells you everything you need to know about the series in 42 minutes.  That's a well-done pilot.

Here are two reasons I like this pilot so much-- Ryan meets Sandy, and Ryan meets Seth.  I love The Cohens.



Also, Pushing Daisies because it's called "Pie-lette."  It's also really good in that same way of telling you everything you need to know about the series.  The whole struggle is right there.  I love the 2nd episode of Pushing Daisies more than the Pie-lette, though.  Olive sings in the second episode.  It's kind of brilliant.  It was the exact moment when I know this show would always be in my heart.  She did it again in the second season with "Eternal Flame," and I loved it just as much.


I'm going to fall down a rabbithole of Pushing Daisies videos now.

No comments:

Post a Comment