Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 20- Favorite Kiss

Since I can't choose Lizzie Bennet Diaries since freakin' Lizzie and Darcy haven't KISSED YET (fingers crossed for tomorrow!!)... I already talked about this topic.  Like, 10 months ago.  All of those choices still apply.  In fact, I was going to talk about Jim and Pam again.  But... I already did.  And you don't want to read something you already read.  You already read it already!

Instead, let's talk about how JMU IS IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT!

I can't help but be excited.  I know it's sports and I really don't care all that much about sports, but I will always have a special place in my heart for JMU.  I met some of my favorite people there.  Like my husband.  Without JMU, I wouldn't have this guy in my life.  And that would be a tragedy.

And speaking of that guy and his tuba playing days, the JMU Pep Band has been getting some coverage for being, well, the JMU Pep Band.  I mean, they're no Peppas, but they hold their own.  Their big thing now is a cover of (warning, the video link included is reeeeeally random) Gogol Bordello's "Start Wearing Purple," as JMU colors are purple and gold.  It pretty much rocks my face off.  So, to celebrate our big win, START WEARING PURPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment