Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 18 – Favorite title sequence

Caution: an extremely RANDOM video-filled entry will commence.... NOW.

I'm kind of a title song junkie.  I actually have 100 of the best title sequences loaded on my iPod (thanks, parents!), and I know the lyrics to A LOT of them.  It's sort of one of my secret savant talents.  Some of the ones I still remember all the words to and love in a very nostalgic way are below, though my number one choice isn't because of nostalgia or because I know all the lyrics (though I do).  The reason I picked True Blood as my favorite title sequence is because it's sort of perfect.  If you'd never watched one episode of True Blood, you'd know exactly what you'd be getting into just by watching this.  Warning: somewhat NSFW, especially if you try to catch all of the frames (there are lots of body parts).



This one is a nostalgic favorite between me and my bestest bestie ever <3 p="">

This one?  Yes!  I'm positive that I will know this monologue for the rest of my life.  I will be able to recite this on my death bed.


Hee!!  Technically, this is another one that tells you everything you need to know about the show.  I miss title credits like this, with the leads being zany and nonsensical.

No comments:

Post a Comment