Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 10 – A Show You Thought You Wouldn’t Like But Ended Up Loving

So, two more days of two posts a day.  Are you just loving all the extra jeskuh time?  I know you are.  I've been enjoying this challenge very much.  It's reminding me of shows and episodes and quotes and things that make me happy.  I tried to get Hubs to let me restart Friday Night Lights last night after writing about it.  He wouldn't let me, though he did let me restart another show I haven't watched for years.  But more on that later.

For today, I have a story.  Um, duh.  I always do.  My topic today is a show I thought I wouldn't like but ended up loving.  The show in question: 30 Rock.
I was excited to watch it when it first aired, though I was more excited about Studio 60, and I was confused by all the sketch comedy based shows all airing at the same time and my brain can only hold so much knowledge, y'all.  So then, we watched it.  And we didn't really think it was that funny.  Hubs and I gave it a few episodes, mostly because all of the funniest people we knew and trusted were like, "OMG FUNNIEST SHOW EVARRR," but... we couldn't see it.  Thus, we bid it adieu.

Two Thanksgivings ago, my SIL is like, "Jes are you seriously not into 30 Rock?  You have to go to there!  Have you seen yourself?  You are Liz Lemon!"
chocolaaaate. p.s. thanks for the pic, elizabeth.
So, I gave it another go.  And that, as they say, is history.  Awesome history.

No comments:

Post a Comment