Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 05 – A show you hate

So, I thought today's choice was my favorite episode of my favorite show, so I spent way too much time looking at sad videos and gifs and things, only to find out that it's a show I hate.  That's something, huh?

There is only one show I've ever actively avoided ever, and that's Two and a Half Men.  I don't even want to actually talk about it.  I just CANNOT ABIDE by it.  No. NO.  It's terrible.  And unfunny.  I have never seen anything on it that I actually thought was funny, and I don't understand why so many people like it.

That's... really it.  You were ready for a big ole rant, weren't you?

Instead, here are some videos of things that I like.




1 comment:

  1. I HATE two and a half men TOOO! Like HATE it with the passion of a thousand suns!

    ReplyDelete