Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 12 – An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times

I don't understand how I'm supposed to talk about any other TV show besides Veronica Mars because OMG DID YOU SEE DID YOU SEEEEEE!  AAAAAAH.  I'm trying to justify spending $350 to get Jason Dohring/Logan Echolls to record me an outgoing voicemail.  Hubs isn't in agreement.  He's such a hater.

Oh yeah, but I'm not talking about Veronica Mars today... though I'm fairly certain I've seen the entire series 5 times.  I've seen oh-so-many TV series more than 5 times (for Friends, it's more like 20 times).  This particular episode of this particular show gives me lots of happiness.

How I Met Your Mother, season 2, episode 9... "Slap Bet."
This episode is a new classic not only for the slap bet which is amazing, but for the introduction to Robin Sparkles.  If you haven't seen this, I cannot remotely do it justice with my words.  So let this video do the talking.  You won't be soar-y.

This is back when HIMYM gave me all of the happies and didn't disappoint me like it kind of is right now.  JUST SHOW US THE MOTHER ALREADY, SAGET.  This episode is made for a rewatch, though.  So hilarious, every single time.  The audio commentary is pretty great too.  Yes, I've watched this episode enough times that I've watched it with commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment